On the iPhone you can make several calls at the same time, we can make a joint conference call with up to 5 different calls. Although this may depend on our telephone operator or the operator of our contacts, although they can also be made over Wi-Fi.
To make a conference call from the iPhone we just have to follow a few simple steps. In addition, this feature is available on all iPhones since the iPhone 4, so the vast majority of users will be able to do it.
How to make a conference call on the iPhone?
Making a call with several people is very simple on the iPhone, it is an option that is already enabled in the calls without having to configure anything special. The way it works is very similar regardless of the iOS version you have installed.
How to make a conference call with more than two people on your iPhone?
- The first thing we must do is call one of our contacts.
- Once we are talking to him, we click on the iPhone on the “+” symbol that says Add.
- Now we look for the second person we want to talk to, we can select them from our contacts or dial a number.
- When you call the second person, the first call will be put on hold.
- If we click on the Join button, located where Add was previously, the three contacts will be in the conference call.
- To add more calls, just repeat these steps, although the maximum is 5 calls.
From the iPhone, we will see different options to hang up or separate calls, although it will always be easier for the contact to do it himself.
This is how easy it is to make a conference call with several contacts. It is something very simple and quite unknown that can be very useful if we want to talk to several people about a particular topic.