Today we are going to show you how to use Disney-style Cartoon Face 3D filter on Instagram. This is a filter that has become very popular on social media since Snapchat created it, it gives the user the appearance of a Disney character.
This Cartoon 3D Style lens filter allows us to see our face as if it were a princess or a prince from one of the Disney movies. After it ended up becoming a phenomenon, Instagram too has created its own filter called Cartoon Face which will turn our selfies into Disney characters. The most fascinating part about this Instagram filter is, it gives you the look of a Disney princess or prince with huge eyes.
Cartoon Face filter was actually released in August 2020, and then another 3D filter called Cartoon followed it. The latter was more advanced as it monitors your whole face, just like a Pixar cartoon. Now a third Instagram filter called Cartoon 3D Style followed it. Now this one is even better with its face tracking abilities. It just turns you magically into a Pixar character and let you see how you’d look or move if you were one.
How to use a 3D Cartoon lens on Snapchat to create a Pixar character from your selfie?
- You will need the updated Snapchat application, so either download, install and/or update it.
- Turn on the app and the camera screen.
- Then tap the smiling face symbol to the right side of the camera button.
- Choose “Cartoon 3D Style” from the “Explore” menu.
- Search “cartoon” here.
- Tap and hold the camera for enough time to record your video.
- Voila! Your Disney style video is ready.
How to use Disney-style Cartoon Face 3D filter on Instagram?
If you think that finding and using this filter is complicated, no worries, since it is quite simple if you follow those steps:
- The first thing we are going to do is to log in to Instagram.
- Then we must go to our story as if we were going to post one.
- Now we must go scrolling the effects from the bottom to the right until we have the Find Effects option, click on that.
- Then we click on the magnifying glass at the top right of the screen and type Cartoon Face.
- You will notice that at the bottom left it says Test, by clicking that you can see how this filter looks with your face.
- If you want to keep it for good, it’s time to click on the icon that is right next to the test, a symbol of a square with an arrow down. When it is saved on our Instagram we will see how the arrow turns into a click.
- If you now go to your stories and go through the effects, the Cartoon Face filter should already appear and you can use it whenever you want.
There are several applications to create the same effect. If you don’t want to use the native filter you can opt for one of these solutions.
Voila Al Artist
One of them is called Voila Al Artist and it is an application for Android and iOS. It gives you the look of a Disney character. Follow these steps:
- Download the app from Google Play or App Store.
- Enter the application and click on 3D Cartoon.
- Then we must click on Camera. You can take a new picture or use an existing one.
- Take a photo and press the button down below.
- Then, the application will start working to finally show you the result.
- Finally, we can share them on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc.
Another option that we can use to get our selfies animated is ToonMe, an application that we can download both for Android and iOS. Then follow these steps:
- We enter the application and we will see how it appears directly in a section called Toon Effects.
- At that time we click on the option that says Trends and choose the filter that appears at the top right of the image.
- Now click on the blue button with the camera icon so you can take a selfie.
- Then, it allows us to crop the photo too.
- Share the result on any social media, if you liked it.
As you can see there are several options for how to use Disney cartoon-style 3D filter on Instagram, why don’t you try them out now?