If you don’t know how to create a Quick Poll in Outlook, we are going to help you out in this guide. Microsoft works continuously to improve its mail service. The recent update of Microsoft Forms brings a Quick Poll plug-in for Outlook users.
Most of the time, users need to receive feedback with the help of online polls. We rely on many third-party tools to create polls. Often, users send them by email.
However, this method is not ideal when we need to get instant responses by email. Microsoft decided to solve this problem by adding the option to create polls within Outlook. By far the most popular feature is the new Quick Poll add-on for Outlook. Now you can create a quick poll in just a few minutes.
Adding questions and options is easy with the new Quick Poll Forms add-on button, and you can do it while writing your emails. The best thing about using this built-in feature is that recipients can send their responses within the email. On top of that, poll results are instantly visible on the voting card.
How to create a Quick Poll in Outlook?
- Install the Quick Poll plug-in. To do that go to the Home> Get Add-ons> search for Quick Poll.
- Press the New Message button to write a new e-mail message > go to the Message tab > click Create a poll
- Type in your questions and add options for your respondents.
- You can then decide if you want your respondents to choose a single response or multiple responses by alternating the appropriate response button.
- Press Insert to send your newly created poll.
- The Quick Poll Add-in for Outlook is available for download from Microsoft.
As you can see it is a really easy task if you carefully follow these steps you should have no problems.