If you don’t know how to adjust the perspective of a photo, it is really easy to do thanks to Google Photos. This new photo editor allows us to perform more actions than before, with a series of new filters and new tools. One of them allows us to change the perspective of our images.
This feature can help us on many occasions, you can edit photos of landscapes, documents, or papers. There are times when those images we have captured are not aligned correctly. This won’t be the case anymore cause you can edit them easily.
- How to activate developer options in Android Auto?
- How to use the pinch-to-zoom feature on Google search results?
- How to install a VPN on an iPhone or iPad?
How to adjust the perspective of photos with Google Photos?
With this feature, we will be able to choose to crop the photo freely and adjust its perspective. Just follow these steps:
- Open Google Photos on your phone.
- Find the image you want to edit.
- Click on that photo.
- Click on the three stripes icon to edit.
- Go to the Crop tab.
- Click on the four-curve icon on the right.
- Adjust the perspective of the photo.
- If you want to see if the photo has been adjusted as you want, click and hold to see the preview.
- Click on the Done button.
Those photos that you have edited with this tool will be saved in the application, so you will be able to share them later or simply have them saved in your account. It is a great feature and it is also very easy to use. Why don’t you try it out now?