If you don’t know how to add a payment method to Facebook Pay, we are going to help you out. Some time ago, Facebook introduced its own store called Marketplace. Thanks to this store, users of the social network will be able to make purchases without leaving the site. To pay for these purchases, you need to add a payment method to your account.
- How to see how much time you spend on Facebook?
- How to recover a deleted email in Gmail?
- How to set the default USB behavior on Android?
Last year, the social network’s own payment system, called Facebook Pay, arrived. If you want to make purchases on the social network or to be able to make donations, which is also very common on the social network, you are going to have to add a payment method. It is really easy to do.
How to add a payment method to Facebook Pay?
Facebook Pay is the payment system to be used in the social network, although this system has to be associated with a specific payment method. The social network gives us the possibility to associate our PayPal account or we can also add a credit or debit card. When you already have an associated payment method, when you make a purchase or donation, the process will be faster. Just follow these steps:
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Click on the three horizontal lines above.
- Go to Settings and Privacy.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to the section called Facebook Pay.
- Click on the method you want to use (PayPal or card).
- Enter your card details.
- If you have chosen PayPal, link the account.
With these steps, you will have a payment method that you can use on the social network. As we said, the process is very simple and it makes your shopping experience faster and more reliable.