If you don’t know how to use a pinch-to-zoom feature on Google search results, we are going to help you out. Google application has a lot of hidden functions that can be really useful. However, not everyone knows the true potential of these features. So this time, we will explain to you a really interesting feature, keep reading.
- How to download the latest Windows 10 ISO easily?
- How to create a secondary Instagram account linked to your main profile?
- How to take a screenshot on iPhone and Mac?
If you were looking for a way to zoom in on everything the Google app shows you in the results, then you’ve come to the right place. When you find out how it’s done, you’ll be surprised at how easy the process is and you’ll be able to get more out of your searches with this powerful application.
How to use the pinch-to-zoom feature on Google search results?
The first thing you should do is to make sure your Google application is properly updated. Otherwise, you will not be able to access this feature. If you wish, you can download it automatically from Google Play.
- When you have the latest version of the app installed, press the “More” button at the bottom right.
- After entering the application menu, touch Labs to see the section where experimental features are shown.
- When you arrive you will find two features, the first one says “Zoom in to get a closer look at the text and images in your search results”. When you activate its switch, you can zoom in on the search results by using pinch-to-zoom feature.
However, you should keep in mind that these functions are still under development. For this reason, these are unstable functions that could cause errors in the application.
At the moment there are only two functions in the Google Labs. The first one is the pinch-to-zoom and the second one is a screenshot editor on the mobile. Be that as it may, you can be sure that Google will continue to implement new functions in its app.