If you don’t know how to see how much time you spend on Facebook, we are going to help you out. It is one of the most popular social networks worldwide. Luckily, in the Android Facebook application, we can see how much time we spend using the application. It also has a daily reminder feature.
- How to create a secondary Instagram account linked to your main profile?
- How to take a screenshot on iPhone and Mac?
- How to erase a device in Find My iPhone on iCloud?
How to see how much time you spend on Facebook?
On our Android phone, we can control the time we spend using the phone and applications and even set time limits. Facebook has a similar feature that allows us to see the time we have spent using the social network on the phone. It shows us the daily and weekly graphs, even showing the time we spent in the app during the day and night. It is a good way to control our phone addiction. Follow these steps:
- Open the Facebook application on Android.
- Click on the three horizontal stripes at the top right.
- Display the Settings and Privacy option.
- Enter Your Time.
- Click on Set Daily Reminder
- Control the time you spend on the social network.
This tool is a good way to see if you are using the social network too often. It also shows you the evolution of your use from the previous week, so you can see if there has been a noticeable increase in the use of the application on Android or not.
If one of the reasons you are using Facebook too often is that you receive too many notifications, you can also use of the silent mode in your account. This is a feature that will reduce the number of notifications in your account, making you open the application less often.