Today, Facebook released a new update that brings changes to the design of the Pages. The company said that this will allow public figures and content creators to consolidate and achieve their business objectives.
- Facebook bug exposed Instagram users’ personal information
- How to prevent Facebook users from sending messages to you on Instagram?
Facebook Pages will have a new design with the latest update
We leave you with the most important changes in this update:
- New design: Facebook redesigned the interface to make it simpler and more intuitive. It simplified the visualization of biography, posts, and other important information for people.
- Specialized news section and new ways to interact: Now Pages can discover and join conversations, follow trends, and interact with colleagues and fans. The specialized News Section will also suggest new connections: other public figures, Groups, and content that interests them.
To make the Page conversations visible to a wider audience and appear more frequently in the News Section, comments from public figures will appear at the top of the comments section. In addition, people will also be able to follow Pages directly from the comments and recommendation posts with this update.
- Improved account management tools: There are new Pages management features, such as the ability to assign and manage administrators’ access permissions based on specific tasks more clearly. For example, you can now grant various levels of access to manage specific tasks, such as statistics, announcements, content, and community activity and messages. This will also ensure the security and integrity of the account.