Today we bring you the possible design of the Galaxy Note 21 Ultra by some leaked images. Galaxy Note 21 Ultra has appeared in a series of high-quality renders that, although they do not come directly from Samsung, have an undeniable realism and show perfectly all the new features that Samsung could integrate into its new star phablet. Samsung has confirmed that it does not plan to abandon the Note series yet.
- Samsung announces mass production of 13″ and 16″ OLED panels for laptops
- Samsung shows the Galaxy Book Flex2 5G with an official unboxing video
- Samsung S-Pen will be compatible with Galaxy S21 and other models
With this clear, we can start to talk about the renders that accompany this article. The design keeps all the essence of the Note series, something that can be clearly seen when you see those angular lines. On the front, we have an Edge finish that extends the edges of the screen to generate a very attractive infinite screen effect, and the camera is integrated into a small circular floating island that takes up very little space.
The possible design of the Samsung Galaxy Note 21 Ultra is leaked
The screen edges have been greatly reduced, leaving us with a better shaped and more striking front. In the back, we also have a much more natural and better-planned integration of the back cameras than what we saw in the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, since the module where the cameras are located in the upper left corner and create a cleaner effect.
The possible specs of the Galaxy Note 21 Ultra
We still don’t have official details about the final specifications of the Galaxy Note 21 Ultra, but according to the first rumors this new Samsung smartphone will have many in common with the Galaxy S21 Ultra, a smartphone that will be presented next January 14th, and that will be compatible with the S-Pen, until now, it has been the “exclusive” identity sign of the Galaxy Note series.
Here’s a summary of some of the key specifications of the Galaxy Note 21 Ultra that we can almost confirm:
- 6.9-inch Dynamic AMOLED screen with a 3088 x 1440 pixels resolution, 120Hz refresh rate
- Snapdragon 888 or Exynos 2100 (the latter will be used in the international version that will reach most markets).
- 12GB-16GB RAM.
- 256GB storage capacity.
- Four cameras: 108MP main, 12MP wide-angle, 10MP telephoto lens, and 10MP periscope.
- 40MP front camera.
- 5,000 mAh battery with quick charge.
- Android 11 with Samsung One UI 3.1 layer.
- The fingerprint reader integrated into the screen.
- Dust and water-resistant.
- Approximate price: $1700.
The presentation of the Galaxy Note 21 family should take place in the first week of August. The pre-purchases will be probably available from that same day.