If you don’t know how to erase a device in Find My iPhone on iCloud, we are going to help you out. If you need to delete a stolen iPhone from iCloud, there are various ways, although first, we recommend you to search for it first.
- How to set the default USB behavior on Android?
- How to recover a deleted email in Gmail?
- How to mute a contact’s status update on WhatsApp?
You can erase an iPhone from another device or from the iCloud website. If you want to delete the iPhone directly from the iPhone itself, we tell you how to do it.
How to erase a device in Find My iPhone on iCloud?
All products associated with your Apple ID appear in iCloud, and you can find and erase them remotely from wherever you want. You can delete an iPhone, an iPad, an Apple Watch, or a Mac from iCloud, either from the web or from another product.
Erase an iPhone from iCloud
The first option to remotely erase your iPhone is using the Apple iCloud website. This is probably the way chosen by most people who do not have several Apple devices. Follow these steps:
- Go to icloud.com/find.
- Identify yourself with your Apple ID.
- You can search for your iPhone on the map, or click on your name above to display all your devices.
- Click on the iPhone and you will see a small window.
- Now you must click on Erase iPhone, the trash can icon.
- Accept the message that appears and your iPhone will be deleted remotely so no one can access your information.
Erase an iPhone from another device
If you have an iPad or other iPhone associated with your Apple ID, you can also remotely delete your lost or stolen iPhone from these devices by following these steps
- On your device, iPad or iPhone, enter the Search app.
- Identify yourself if you have not done so before.
- Below, click on Devices and find your lost or stolen iPhone.
- Scroll down until you see Erase this device.
- You will see a warning message as before.
That’s it, if you carefully follow these steps, there should be no problems.