If you don’t know how to download the data archive of a Twitter account, we are going to help you out. Social networks such as Twitter are very popular worldwide. Like other social networks such as Facebook or Instagram, they collect a large amount of data about users who have an account. The good part is, we always have the possibility to download this data about us.
- How to upgrade to Windows 10 for free in 2021?
- How to use an iPhone as a webcam: Best apps
- How to sign out of Gmail on Android and iOS?
How to download the data archive of a Twitter account?
Having control over the data that social networks have collected about us is something useful. This is a process that we can follow from the Android app or the web version. You may have been using the social network for a long time, both on Android and on PC. If you want to know about your own data, you just need to follow some steps:
- Open Twitter on your phone.
- Click on the three vertical lines to display the side menu.
- Go to Settings and privacy.
- Go to Account.
- Go to Your Twitter details.
- Enter your password and click on Confirm.
- Tap Your Twitter data under Data and permissions.
- Click on the blue button that says Request Archive.
- Wait for the data to be sent to you.
With these steps, we are making a request. We will receive a confirmation that this request has been made and we will then have to wait for them to send the data to us. You can only request your data archive once a month.
When they send you an email indicating that your data archive is ready. You can go to Configuration once again in the app. Then you will be able to download it. It will be a compressed file where we have all the data that the social network has collected about us.