If you don’t know how to create a QR code on iOS without apps, we are going to help you out. It is possible thanks to the Shortcuts feature of iOS. You can create one for multiple purposes like web addresses, contacts, WiFi networks, hidden texts, etc. Just keep reading, it is a simple process.
- How to find out how much storage you have left on Google Photos?
- How to download music from Soundcloud to MP3? (Complete Guide)
- How to use an Android as a hearing aid using Google Sound Amplifier?
How to create a QR code on iOS without apps?
The process is extremely simple. This method offers six different categories and then you can easily share it with anyone.
QR Code Maker is a shortcut not available in the iOS shortcuts library. You should give some permission, but the QR Code Maker is not insecure, it is a limitation that Apple imposes on its devices.
To create a QR code on iOS without applications you just need to follow these steps:
- You have to accept the installation of unreliable shortcuts. To do this, go to your iPhone settings, enter ‘Shortcuts’ and activate the option mentioned, ‘Unreliable shortcuts’. This prevents the installation of shortcuts outside of the application gallery.
- Go to the shortcut page with your iOS device and install QR Code Maker.
- Once you install it (the Code Maker QR card will appear in ‘My shortcuts’), click on the button and choose which QR code you will create: web link, message, email, contact, etc.
- Click OK after you enter the information needed and the QR will be generated.
- Depending on the type of content you will have to perform more steps.
- You can share it with the upper icon: choose whether you want to send it to a contact or save it in the photo reel, for example.