If you don’t know how to use the Airpods Max, Apple has presented several documents on its website to make things clear. We are going to make a summary, so you will have no problems using it.
- Airpods Max is presented: specs, price and release date
- How to control Airpods volume?
- How to send self-destructing messages on Instagram with Vanish Mode?
How to use the AirPods Max?
LED charging indicator
On the right headphone, at the bottom, next to the Lightning port, there is a small LED indicator that allows us to check the charge status of the AirPods Max without having to resort to our iPhone or Siri. This is how it works:
- If our AirPods are charging and we press the noise cancellation button: a green light indicates a charge of more than 95% and an orange light indicates a lower charge.
- If our AirPods are not charging and we press the Noise Cancellation Button: a green light indicates a charge above 15% and an orange light indicates a lower charge.
- Remember that we can charge our AirPods Max when they are inside their case, in the case, headphones enter an ultra low power state to preserve as much as power possible.
Resetting AirPod Max
The AirPods Max can be reset to factory settings. Let’s first make sure we have some charge in the headphones by plugging them in for at least 10 minutes, then follow the steps:
- Reset (like rebooting): Press and hold both buttons on the right headset until the LED blinks orange.
- Reset to factory settings: Press and hold both buttons on the right headset for 15 seconds, until the LED flashes orange, then white.
AirPods Max is not waterproof
AirPods is not waterproof. Apple advises that we should be careful about it. If necessary, we can clean the headphones with a soft, lint-free cloth. We can also use wet wipes, but not on the earpads or headband.
Where is the serial number of a Max AirPod?
If we need to check the serial number of our AirPod Max we can do it from the Bluetooth configuration in any of our devices. You can also check this information in the headset itself, it is printed on the top inside of each headset when you remove the earpad.
Noise Cancellation and Transparency Mode
By default the noise control button on the headphones allows us to switch between noise cancellation mode and transparency mode. In the Bluetooth settings of any of our devices, we can select between which two modes we want to change when we press the button: noise cancellation, transparency, and off.
AirPods Max is very easy to use. You can quickly get used to the device and simply enjoy it.