How to delete a Tiktok video? Tiktok is the most popular application worldwide and there are millions of users in this app. The interface of Tiktok is easy to handle, it allows you to personalize videos, add effects, filters and stickers, and it even lets you record duets with your friends and family.
- How to avoid unwanted phone calls on Android?
- How to change the default music app on Google Assistant?
- How to activate Facebook Quiet Mode?
But sometimes you might not like a video that you’ve published before. Or somebody might take your video offensive, there might be some security issues etc. What will be the solution? Fortunately, it is possible to delete a Tiktok video and we are going to show you how.
How to delete a Tiktok video?
- Log in from your cell phone to the TikTok application. If you don’t have it yet, download it for free on Android and iOS.
- On the main screen of the platform, click on the profile icon, located at the bottom right.
- You will be automatically redirected to your profile. In this section, you will see all the published content and you will even see (only you) the restricted content. Normally they send you a message to delete the videos if they violate any rules depending on the level.
- Open the video you want to delete from your account and wait for it to play.
- Tap on the three horizontal points, located on the right side.
- Three rows will appear, the first is to share with friends, the second is to share in social networks, and at the end there are a menu of options. Slide your finger over the trash can icon and tap on “Delete.”
Congratulations! It is really a simple task if you’ve followed the steps correctly. This way, you’ve learned how to delete a Tiktok video step by step in this article.